Thursday, December 3, 2009

im finally starting to decorate

it only took me like 3 months. I printed a ton of random pictures I had saved on my computers and from facebook that made me happy from home and random travels and am putting them up everywhere. I decided on very expensive frames for every picture as you can see. Even milo and abby made it up there

for those of you already trying to scrutinize and see how many pictures you made, go ahead and click the images and they will get bigger so you dont strain your eyes too bad







i didnt take pictures of every picture (head explode) for you guys to see but you get the gist

I think im gonna get some plants tomorrow (I saw a plant called "lucky bamboo"and i decided i need it immediately) so maybe JUST MAYBE the room is starting to come together

printing out all of these reminded me of how fortunate I have been to travel so much... its still my favorite thing ever. It also gave me a serious urge to see a new country, so expect an update soon where I impulse bought plane tickets to Fiji or something. i know i know, ROUGH LIFE, but its gettin time for me to get a little this in my life



Im flying home dec. 16th to jan 1st, looking forward to seeing everyone!

10 comments:

  1. really looking forward to seeing you too, love all your pics you put up! Good talking to you last night. If you EVER BUY A TICKET FOR FIJI without Kyle and I, I will never talk to you again. That is the place I've been wanting to go for like EVER. Love you see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you, Buddy! Love your new decor- Pictures are my favorite thing to decorate with too!!! And yes, traveling...well, it just doesn't get any better than that. Can't wait to see where you decide to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see Gramps and I made your wall. So the travel bug is beginning to bite. I am really curious as to where it will be next. Cant't wait. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 11 more days...yeah! Your room/office is coming right along and I am very impressed with how many pictures you printed out!! As for your future travel plans...can we come along?????? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I counted 5. I expected 25. Get outta here sheed and Grease it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I received an adequate amount of coverage. Thanks. I also think there should be a contest where you buy the winner a plane ticket to Fiji. With a name like Win, how can you lose...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to enter the contest for the Fiji trip too. I'll get Brent Jones to give you a job in a startup if you pick me. And I'll get Gary Loveman to get you a suite in Caesar's next time you go to Vegas. And I'll be your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes i saw 5. i also took 3-4 so those pretty much count too, right?

    stay tuned for when i quit my job and go to fiji. kodi is coming too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. im only in FOUR. but, like kevin, i took like 3-4 also. does that count for anything...we need a ruling.

    also, WHY WHY WHY in the name of all that is good in this world did you include that awful pic of ash you and me??? i will send you 10 other options in the mail...feel free to replace it.

    miss you bakeybakes.

    ReplyDelete