Saturday, April 2, 2011

oops

well guys I forgot to update this blog for the last month or so, but I will put up a picture of machu picchu to make up for it. It was everything I expected it to be, beautiful hike for 4 days with great friends, amazing place, just awesome awesome awesome. Have wanted to do the inca trail for so long, it was just surreal finally sitting in MP looking around... straight up kid in a candy store. Finally can cross it off the bucket list, who knows what will be next. the great wall and the pyramids still call my naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame



flying back to the USA later this afternoon, crazy that 3 months went by so quickly. What a wonderful time down here, I may be addicted to this little 3-6 month volunteering gig. so cool to really get to know a foreign culture and have a "home" abroad, just so much to learn and experience thats so different from back home. Cuzco, and peru in general, truly is an awesome place

Really looking forward to seeing the (growing!) fam and all my U.S. friends, let the good times rollllllllllllll

N

2 comments:

  1. cant wait to hear all about it!! love that pic. cant believe its already time for you to come home! yeah!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick, I am giddy that you updated the blog. I miss your face. I miss your wit. I miss your hugs.

    So glad that you had such a fun time at MP. That picture is surreal. I can't wait to see your others. So glad that you did it and that you DOMINATED it!

    And I'm so glad THAT YOU ARE COMING HOME! Nathan and Natalie are convinced that its because their birthday is this week, and every time we've seen an airplane today they think its yours! Can't wait to see you TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete