Wednesday, January 12, 2011

PERUVIAN HUSTLE

little update for you guys

here is what my food looks like on daily basis



Yep youre looking at 3 chicken tacos with homeade guac, refried beans, and stewed tomatoes and onions. BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. dont even worry about the strawberry shortcake dessert. so glad im not sick anymore and can eat again




and this is wonderful karol, our house chef, and nelly, our house mom/cleaner/chef. Karol was planning the menu for next week last night and Teagan and I just got to pick like 3 meals each. Chicken kabobs, pizza, burritos, arroz con pollo, hELLOOOOOOOOOOO. They are awesome

COMPS ABOUT TO DIE CYA

6 comments:

  1. yeah!! So glad you are back blogging Nicky! That food looks amazing, I had no clue you had a personal chef who caters menus to you... spoiled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay... Peruvian hustle bomb!!! That food does look delicious and I can tell know why everyone is calling you a giant :) You are towering over those two sweet ladies. Love you Buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. House chef? House mom? This is definitely not one of your normal travel events. As I say, "someone has to do it"....ha! Thanks for powering up the blog again. We miss you greatly and the pictures help a lot. Love ya bud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dad just informed me that the house chef is not a lady. I'm sorry that I made that mistake. The name Karol through me off. He does look very nice though, and seems to prepare wonderful meals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely an awesome housing situation...really roughing it huh? Guess you will be well fed before your excursion into the jungle! I expect you to learn how to prepare these amazing meals so you can re-create them here when you return! Love you and glad you're feeling better. No more tap water!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am happy to see that you are blogging again! Love seeing the photos too! The food looks like it could have come out of the page of a magazine. I am so glad that you are staying in the volunteer house and that Nelly and Karol are taking such good care of you! Miss you, Nick!

    ReplyDelete