Monday, November 9, 2009

the unc days

this post is dedicated to trey coe, a faithful blog reader and wonderful friend

you know whats comin


masculine


stoic


AN ANIMAL


just hanging with friends while mike and trey mean mug and I apparently have a seizure


tradition. trey maintains this picture will be used at his wedding


8 guys, 1 lawn


topoooooooooooooooooooo


not sure what mike is saying here, but I bet its 50% inappropriate and 100% hilarious


snick maintains she can see her house from here. why does mike have a tie on? why am I crying? why does trey look like our dad?


100% sure my face looks like im being hit with a cattle prod because will is grabbing/pinching me


tico, thanks for always having that camera handy buddy. both teams played hard

1 comment:

  1. one day, just one day, i hope i can have a zoom-in by nick baker.

    go heels one time baby.
    deon puddin thompson tearin it up this year.

    ReplyDelete