Wednesday, November 25, 2009

weird sleep schedule = payday

so i went to bed at 10:30 last night to try to fix my sleep schedule and become more like a normal person. I promptly woke up at 3am wide awake and ready to PARTY

scott is asleep in room next to me so I couldnt exercise or play loud music or watch tv or something so I just played cards from 3 to 4am, PAYDAY



i think it was this song just relaxing my soul and took me to the pot of gold http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk9XYQMRiLY

and before you all feel like im rich, Im not even cashing any of this out because I need to keep some more $$ online so its basically just numbers on a screen. I did go shop online and buy two $20 sweaters from Gap afterwards though, BALLER

ps - i should have quit after 2k hands

pss - after this i played video games until like 7:30am and then got tired and went back to bed. Then I woke up at 11:30 and talked to mom on the phone and now its 1:30pm and im tired again so im probably gonna go to bed again? sleep schedule = donezo

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! I'm impressed! think I walked in my sleep last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, definitely a weird sleep schedule, but something was working last night! You and Grandma have the weirdest sleep schedules of anyone I know!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make $10 an hour tutoring, that's pretty comparable to $1250.85. Sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. post pics of sweaters plz

    mega pot at hand ~1180?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pay day!! More than a picture of your sweaters I would like to see a pic of the emo skinny jeans you bought!!!! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete